vali::tool automatically detects, marks and (optionally) corrects untrustworthy data, it detects outliers, noise and checks for discontinuous data. It ensures only high quality data are fed into the event detection module. It also provides the user with indications on sensor maintenance requirements, as well as automatic detection of malfunctions.
- Provides self-adaptive, self-controlled data validation in real time
- Ensures both sensitive and reliable alarm limits respectively setpoints for process control
- Analyzes noise, outliers and other combinations in real time to reliably detect any malfunction at an early stage
- Considers user interventions in real-time
- Application-specific training period considers normal fluctuations of individual water matrix and typical process dynamics
- Helps to dramatically reduce false alarm rates
- Configurable auto-correction of data based on threshold, outlier and noise analysis