Drinking water quality monitoring in the network
The pipe::scan is a modular sensor system for monitoring drinking water quality in pipes under pressure. It measures up to 10 parameters in one device: TOC, DOC, UV254, Turbidity, Color, Chlorine, pH/Redox, Conductivity, Temperature and Pressure. The water quality data can be sent to any central database via almost any protocol. Multiple pipe::scans are the ideal solution to monitor drinking water at any point in the network.
- Accurate measurement in perfect agreement to standardized lab reference... not just ”trending”
- Organics and Turbidity monitoring
- Totally flow-independent, even works under stagnating conditions
- explosion proof specification according to RL 2014/34/EU, TÜV-A16 ATEX
- Hot-maintenance: without interrupting the flow/pressure, and for each sensor individually
- Full-scale event detection with real-time alarms within the drinking water distribution network
- 6 months service time: Efficient, reliable stand-alone operation without maintenance
ACS drinking water certified
The pipe::scan has been ACS drinking water certified by the independent French institute CARSO, which is accredited by the French Ministry of Health to evaluate, test and certify materials and products which are in contact with water intended for human consumption. The Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire (ACS) is the Certificate of Sanitary Conformity that ensures all materials used in a product and in contact with water are safe.