The new spectro::lyser V3 - High performance online water quality monitoring!
s::can proudly announces the launch of the next generation of spectrometers for online water quality monitoring. As the technology leader we have performed extensive research on our customers’ needs and developed the spectro::lyser V3 based on these results. Check out the innovative new features!
Intelligent IoT enabled spectrometer probe with integrated webserver for smart water quality monitoring
COD, CODf, BOD, TOC, DOC, UV254, Turbidity, TSS, NO3, Color, H2S, O3, UV254, BTX, Spectral Fingerprint, Spectral Alarm
Communicates directly with your smartphone via WLAN
Don’t want to miss any updates about the new spectro::lyser V3?
Wireless communication - Io::Tool
Intuitive web interface for data visualization and configuration of the spectro::lyser V3.
Optical information ring
The color of the optical information ring signals the state of the sensor.
blue - everything ok
yellow - sensor in service mode
red - parameter or device error
The perfect measuring range and accuracy for every application
The spectro::lyser V3 is available with three different optical path lengths.
drinking water: 35 mm
surface water: 5 mm
waste water: 1 mm
Choose your parameters
Freely configure your spectro::lyser for your application.
You only pay for the parameters you want to measure. Add new parameters any time.
Benefits in a nutshell
- Web server on board - IoT enabled, no user software is needed to configure the probe
- Communicates directly with your mobile device via WLAN - no terminal required
- Individual customization - choose exactly the parameters you want to measure – unlimited number of parameters possible
- 8 GB onboard memory - capacity for logging data for many years
- Improved optical performance - revolutionary precision
- Fast measurement interval - every 10 seconds, no delays, detect events immediately
- Extremely power efficient - sleep mode for low energy consumption
Contact s::can Sales for more details!