Drinking water quality monitoring in the network
The pipe::scan is a sensor system for monitoring drinking water quality in pipes under pressure. It measures up to 10 parameters in one device: TOC, DOC, UV254, Turbidity, Color, Chlorine, pH/Redox, Conductivity, Temperature and Pressure. The water quality data can be sent to any central database via almost any protocol. Multiple pipe::scans are the ideal solution to monitor drinking water at any point in the network.
Only the pipe::scan can:
- Accurate measurement in perfect agreement to standardized lab reference... not just ”trending”
- Organics and Turbidity monitoring
- Totally flow-independent, even works under stagnating conditions
- Hot-maintenance: without interrupting the flow/pressure, and for each sensor individually
- Full-scale event detection with real-time alarms within the drinking water distribution network
- 6 months service time: Efficient, reliable stand-alone operation without maintenance
ACS drinking water certified
The pipe::scan has been ACS drinking water certified by the independent French institute CARSO, which is accredited by the French Ministry of Health to evaluate, test and certify materials and products which are in contact with water intended for human consumption. The Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire (ACS) is the Certificate of Sanitary Conformity that ensures all materials used in a product and in contact with water are safe.
Watch Live-Data from one of our Long-Term Installations:
Here you have the opportunity to see the online data of a pipe::scan installed in Barcelona, Spain. The data is visualized in moni::tool. Just click on the image below to.
The con::cube is a compact, powerful and versatile terminal for data acquisition and station control. Integrating the newest processor technology, con::cube’s very flexible options for interfacing to sensors, SCADA or any central database system make it perfect for remote monitoring.