redo::lyserredo::lyser eco monitors ORP & temperature
redo::lyser pro: high temperature range
• s::can plug & measure
• measuring principle: unique, non-porous / non-leaking combined reference electrode for technically unrivalled and consistend ORP performance
• multiparameter sensor
• ideal for surface water, ground water and drinking water, also waste water
• long term stable and maintenance free in operation
• factory precalibrated
• mounting and measurement directly in the media (InSitu) or in Bypass
• operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
"Why do we measure"
In drinking water treatment the redo::lyser is used mainly for process monitoring and control of treatment steps that result in significant changes of the oxidation-reduction potential. Besides this the redo::lyser is also applied as a component in early warning systems that monitor source water quality, both in ground and
Measuring the oxidation-reduction potential continuously for control of biological nitrogen removal is being increasingly replaced by monitoring nitrate or ammonium online. However, especially the infl ection points in the ORP registered by the redo::lyser are well known and often irreplaceable parameters for the process control of the biological waste water treatment.
"How do we measure"
The redo::lyser is a probe that measures the oxidation-reduction potential (also known as redox potential) and temperature directly in the water. The non-porous, solid state reference electrode ensures excellent ORP readings and a long lifetime of the electrode.
redo::lyser for waste water.pdf
redo::lyser for drinking water.pdf